We are currently recruiting experienced, motivated and passionate youth mentors for the Spring and Summer term. This is a role in the beautiful leafy Surrey Hills working with children with challenging behaviour and emotional behavioural difficulties.
- 8:30am to 4:00pm, during term times.
- Assisting pupils with challenging behaviour with their daily tasks and activities.
- Working in a small classroom of 6-8 pupils.
- Day to day or long-term roles, on a temporary to permanent basis.
Successful Candidates Must Have:
- Past relevant experience of working in a childcare/ support working setting.
- A passion for working in SEN
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team, and individually.
Why Work with Protocol Education?
- We can provide successful candidates with local work in their area.
- You will receive a competitive pay package.
- We provide you with a dedicated consultant who stays by your side throughout the entire process.
- We can provide you with flexible work to suit your schedule.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you then please apply online today with your most up to date CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.