Do you enjoy working with young people with challenging behaviour? Can you engage and develop young people in a Pupil Referral Unit to achieve their best? If the answer is yes then this role will be of interest to you.
I am looking for a keen and driven Primary Teacher to work in a secondary pupil referral unit with KS3 pupils, predominantly years 7 and 8.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following;
• Experience of delivering engaging lessons that have a primary curriculum focus.
• Be able to plan exciting lessons integrating the primary curriculum into the secondary lessons.
• Strong Classroom management
• The candidate must be team player and partake in staff meetings
• Target orientated and determined to develop all children in your class
• Have the ability to challenge student behaviours with staff and with each other.
Must be able to engage pupils within education and help remove barriers to learning.
• Secondary teaching experience would be advantageous.
• Adaptable and reliable.
Able to identify varying levels of ability and increase attainment levels
The successful candidate will teach across all subject areas. This is a temporary position with a view to becoming long term if successful. If you are interested and would like to be considered please do not hesitate to apply.