About the School:
You need to be able to teach Psychology A level to year 12 and 13 students
• My client aim is to provide exceptional level of care and education for every individual student.
• With an Outstanding grading overall in their Ofsted report, this reflects the aspirations, determination and hard work of all students and staff at the School
• My client is led by ambition and has a proven track record of school improvement, offering students an exciting curriculum and a wealth of opportunities outside of the classroom.
The school is looking for:
• Exceptional teachers to create exceptional results - driven to provide methodical units of work
• Support for every student to achieve their full potential and become a confident, resilient and compassionate individual who can make a positive contribution to society
• Commitment to creating an environment that promotes academic, creative, sporting, cultural linguistic and personal achievement
• You will be a qualified teacher
• QTS is desirable with a degree in the field of Psychology or Sociology
• Experience in teaching across different assessment frameworks is advantageous as well
• Have the drive and determination to sustain and further develop the school as a centre of exc
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.