- Are you a graduate, looking for a new challenge?
- Are you looking to gain experience working within an educational setting?
- Are you looking to work with special educational needs?
- Do you want a full-time/part time role, starting asap?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, then apply now!
Special Needs Schools in Sheffield are looking for innovative, outgoing Psychology Graduates. The children who attend have an array of needs and are on different levels. Schools strive to aid every child's progress in academic and social skills and this is achieved by putting plans in place that are tailored to individual needs.
To be successful for this Psychology Graduate role it is essential to have the following:
- Sincerity and passion for the SEN sector, being patient and caring are incredibly important
- Experience working with SEN students or within an educational setting
- Be able to commit to 5 days a week
- Ensure you offer the most effective support for the students you're working with
- Ability to Work with EBD/ADHD pupils - Some 1:1, raising attainment and behaviour. Pupils can either be a very high or low level, depending on who you are working with.
- Engaging the community and the parents/carers for the best results possible
- Working as a team with your colleagues to ensure the best support is given to the students
If this sounds like you and you want to discuss the role, please call Frances on 0114 252 1975 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org