To apply, you must have;
• A minimum of 3 months experience working with children either in a professional or volunteer setting.
• Hard working, persistent and calming personality
• Able to provide 2 references from previous employers
• Psychology degree of 2:2 and above.
- The ability to commit to 5 days a week for at least three months.
Apply now with an up-to-date CV and all successful candidates will be contacted to progress their application. If you would like to discuss this role or other potential roles call Amy Webb on 0208 971 1284.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.