Are you a Psychology Graduate, looking to get into the Education Sector?
We at Protocol Education are looking for Psychology Graduates to work with SEN Schools across Hertfordshire.
Coming out of university and trying to get your first job is hard without the experience. As long as you have the knowledge and the passion to go into teaching, that’s all you need.
If you’re a graduate looking to make a difference to a child’s education and support them on their academic journey then this is the job for you!
Our Graduate will need:
- To be passionate about making a positive difference to children.
- To be a strong team player.
- To be a positive role model for the children.
- To be an enthusiastic and driven individual.
- To be looking to use their knowledge and degree to support pupils
In exchange, Protocol offers:
- Excellent rates of pay
- A dedicated and personal consultant
- Local schools with potential for flexible part time, long term or permanent appointments.
What we offer:
As well as offering Continuous Progression Development (CPD) courses, we offer you the chance to enhance your skills.
CPD Courses can be found at: http://www.protocol-education.com/training
If you feel you have what it takes to work with children and have a relevant degree, apply for the job and we will get in contact!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.