This school caters for students with challenging behaviour and you will be expected to work within a small group. The pupils have been removed from mainstream and need dedicated individuals to help them to achieve in this alternative education setting.
For this role you must be:
- Qualified SEN Teacher SEN or Mainstream Teacher (PGCE/ QTS/ Teach First / GTP)
- Sound & steong knowledge of the UK curriculum (delivering & teaching)
- Good to Outstanding SEN Teacher & Practitioner
- Able to build a strong rapport with your students
- You have experience working with SEN students (ie challenging and emotional behaviour)
- Approachable, Empathetic, Resilient
- In-date DBS with the update service
- Behaviour intervention training is desirable but not essential
Apply now with an up-to-date CV and all successful candidates will be contacted to progress their application. If you would like to discuss potential roles call Amy Webb on 0208 971 1284.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00