We are working with an Outstanding Secondary School based in Dagenham who are seeking to appoitn a Teacher of Product Design to join them in September 2022. This is a full-time vacancy, however a part-time table may be considered for the right candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated professional to join the schools Technology team. This position would suit a professional at any stage of their teaching career, including ECT's.
The Technology team is committed to delivering high quality learning and teaching provision and offering tailored enrichment experiences, thereby raising standards and giving students exceptional life chances. We are seeking professionals who will contribute to improving outcomes in this faculty.
The successful applicant will:
• Be a dynamic and innovative teacher with a passion for learning and teaching and a desire to ensure that the quality of education and learning is great.
• Be an aspirational teacher with a desire to achieve the very best outcomes for our students.
• Be able to teach Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 Design and Technology (Product Design) or related subjects
• Be willing to contribute to learning and teaching developments in the Faculty.
• Deliver a curriculum that inspires and engages students and provides an aspirational and challenging learning experience.
• Have an ability to engage, enthuse and motivate staff and students.
• Be a committed, highly competent, energised, reflective and resilient individual.
• Possess the skills and determination to make a profound difference to the lives of our students by sharing our belief in the highest standards of academic achievement in an inclusive setting.
If you are a dedicated, enthusiastic and passionate Teacher of Design & Technology / Product Design, please apply immediately!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.