Protocol Education are currently looking to recruit a tutor to support with intervention groups of tuition with KS1 and KS2 students. Protocol Education have been chosen for the 4th year running as a tuition partner for the NTP (National tutoring programme). Are you someone who is looking to make a positive impact and catch up children in their education?
We also provide you will all of the relevant training, in order to support and prepare you for your new role!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualified Teacher with QTS or equivalent; or a Teaching Assistant who has previous experience of Tutoring
- Previous experience of planning lessons
- Have an understanding of the UK curriculum
- The ability to work both 1:3 up to 1:6
- Complete effective reports and provide clear feedback for development
- Great communication and behaviour management skills
- Be reliable and committed to delivering engaging lessons
Roles & responsibilities for tutors includes:
- Planning and delivering tailored programmes which complement ongoing class work, learning objectives and assessment plans along with the class teacher
- Delivering tuition face-to-face and adapt the content, style, format of the tuition to ensure the most effective results are achieved
- Building strong relationships with pupils and school contacts through session delivery, weekly review meetings, tuition progress reports and feedback
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.