Protocol Education are currently working with many primary schools in the Lincoln area to appoint Key Stage 1 and 2 Primary School Tutors to lead small groups and one-one sessions for a range of different subjects including Maths and Literacy.
This specific role is set to begin in September 2022 and the ideal candidate will be required to hold a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), however this is not essential as our NTP team can provide training for anyone interested in becoming a registered NTP Tutor.
As a Protocol Education Tutor, you will:
- Have high expectations for student behaviour, progress, and achievement
- Provide strong subject to implement high-quality teaching, learning and assessment
- Follow the school’s policy: maintaining high standards in education and behaviour requirements
- Hold QTS, PGCE or equivalent, or be open to NTP training
The ideal candidate will be able to provide:
- Two references
- Evidence that they have a right to work in the UK
- An Enhanced DBS check, that is also on the update system
- Evidence of qualifications
What can Protocol Education offer you?
- Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
- Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
- Bonus £250 ‘refer a teacher' payment scheme
Your team of friendly, informative and supportive Consultants share vast experience within recruitment and consultancy, along with real, hands-on classroom experience.
If you believe that you hold the qualities that we are looking for then please apply below!
Please email the Lincoln branch for more information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.