Protocol Education are currently looking to recruit a tutor to support with intervention groups of tuition with KS1 and KS2 students. This is supporting bridging the gaps in education caused my covid. Are you someone who is looking to make a positive impact? Well school led tuition could be the role for you!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualified Teacher with QTS or equivalent; or a Teaching Assisant who has previous experience of Tutoring
- Previous experience of planning lessons
- Have an understanding of the UK cirriculum
- The ability to work both 1:1 and in small groups
- Great communication and behaviour management skills
- Be reliable and committed to delivering engaging lessons
Roles & responsibilities for tutors includes:
- Planning and delivering tailored programmes which complement ongoing class work, learning objectives and assessment plans along with the class teacher
- Delivering tuition face-to-face and adapt the content, style, format of the tuition to ensure the most effective results are achieved
- Building strong relationships with pupils and school contacts through session delivery, weekly review meetings, tuition progress reports and feedback
It is also beneficial to hold a valid UK driving license.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.