Primary Tuition Specialist in Bristol
Protocol education are seeking to recruit a Primary Tuition Specialist to work alongside a child in a Key Stage 2 (KS2) class in a one form entry school in Bristol. This particular pupil has gaps in their learning, in core subject areas, and needs assistance in order to raise their engagement, confidence and attainment.
Primary tuition support tutors are beneficial as they work on a one-to-one basis with the child in order to help them reach their specific IEP’s that have been designed by the class room teacher. These specialists also help improve in-class performance, help raise overall pupil attainment and provide an effective way of tracking improved attainment against Pupil Premium Funding.
Requirements for working with protocol education are:
• Up to date DBS on the update service
• 2 references within the last 5 years (one most recent & one from an education setting).
• We also looking for a self-motivated person who is not phased by challenging pupils.
The benefits of working with protocol education are:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Continuing professional development (CPD), our training courses include
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ incentive scheme
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 20 years of education recruitment experience.
• Being paid by PAYE
While working with protocol education we ensure that you are supported by our honest, friendly consultants. For further information about Protocol Education visit our website www.protocol-education.com To apply for this position please contact Elly Barnes on 01793 480512 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.