Protocol Education in Bromley are currently working with a number of Schools in the Bromley and Bexley Boroughs in order to find "outstanding" qualified teachers for September roles. There are numerous opportunities to be considered for including Early Years, KS1, KS2 and Leadership roles.
In order to be considered for these role the successful applicant MUST have:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
- A minimum of 6 months UK teaching experience.
- Sound knowledge of the Key Stage 1 National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Excellent teaching references
In return Protocol can offer you
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area
- Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
- Opportunities for professional development
Maybe you are after a change of scenery or you want to develop yourself further and your current position is not allowing you, whatever your circumstance please contact the Bromley office on 02084618900 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and of our fantastic consultants will be in touch.