Primary Teachers needed in Bradford
Protocol Education are looking for enthusiastic and passionate Primary Teachers to work within the Bradford area. We are looking for teachers who are wanting day to day, short term and long term positions.
We are looking to appoint someone who:
• Is an outstanding, motivated and skilful Teacher with an excellent understanding of the curriculum.
• Has a desire to create an engaging curriculum, which will excite and inspire the minds of your pupils
• Can work in partnership with families and professionals to provide appropriate support for all our children.
If this describes you, then Protocol Education needs you!
You must have:
• Qualified or newly qualified teacher offering ideally a PGCE, B.Ed or BA with QTS
• Eligible to work in the UK or a UK resident and at least 6 weeks previous UK teaching experience is required
• Hold a current DBS or be willing to apply for one
• Be able to provide two referees within the last six years
The benefits of working with Protocol education are:
• Commitment to quality and safeguarding Short and long-term vacancies to suit your needs
• An extensive CPD training programme
• Dedicated and education specialist consultants
• A Bonus scheme for referring friends and colleagues.
Please contact Talia on 0113 233 7020 or alternatively, email