Protocol Education are currently recruiting Primary Teachers for supply vacancies based in Melton Mowbray/ Vale of Belvoir/Oakham Rutland areas of Leicestershire, for both daily and short term supply work across Key Stage One and Two. Full time or Part Time.
We are looking for passionate primary teachers who can deliver exciting and stimulating classes to pupils in KS1/2. The main duties will include;
* Preparing the classroom for lessons
* Supervising group activities and working one-to-one.
* Making observations
* Providing feedback to parents
* Strong knowledge of the KS1/KS2 curriculum
* Work well with staff and pupils alike
* Be motivated to get the best out of the pupils
* Have solid classroom management skills
The schools we work with are a mixture of large primary schools to smaller village schools, but all with the aim to provide a fun and joyful learning experience for their pupils and have an outstanding team of fully supportive staff. Working on a daily basis, you will need to be able to combine your experience and skills to teach engaging and fun lessons with good pace to various KS1/2 classes within the primary sector.
Along with a recognised teaching qualification, candidates must have the following;
* Be well organised with high expectations of achievement and behaviour
* Up to date knowledge of the National Curriculum
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and pupils.
* Enjoy working as part of a team
* Have great organisation and time management skills
* NQTs welcome
In return we offer:
* Excellent rates of pay on a weekly basis
* For our most dedicated teachers we offer a guarantee supply scheme
* Your own dedicated consultant who will listen to your needs
* The opportunity to work in the best schools in Leicestershire
* Free CPD
* A fast clearance process so you can get working as soon as possible
We know how important it is to work with an agency you can rely upon to provide the best quality service possible. A wealth of knowledge within the Education Sector, years of recruitment experience and a genuine passion for our industry makes Protocol a leader within the UK. We take the time to get to know you, and to understand your skills and experience in depth to ensure we find the best placement match as well as providing ongoing support throughout your career ventures.
Our Leicester Primary team are exceptionally busy at the moment and so if you know any other Primary teachers/HLTA's looking for work we will be very happy to help them. ( Recommend a friend and earn a bonus!)
For more information contact Rachael Watchorn on 0116 2162 122 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.