KS2 TA/SEN Support
Are you an experienced SEN TA/Teaching Assistant looking for a new opportunity?
A popular 2-form School based in Hendon are looking to hire a SEND teaching assistant to join their team The TA must have experience working 1:1 or in small groups and knowledge of SEND.
The school need someone who has expereince working with children with Autism and ideally have some training in Autism. This is a long term role starting in September.
Monday to Friday 8.30-3.30
September/October 2022 start.
The school can offer:
- A positive environment to excel in
- Support and guidance if needed
- Appropriate training offered to all staff
The successful applicant will;
- Be committed to support children with SEND in a calm and patient manner
- Create and follow session plans
- Build positive relationships with children, colleagues, and external agencies
- Offer consistency and reliability
- Be creative in finding new ways to encourage children to reach and exceed their goals
- Be able to find solutions to problems that arise quickly and can deescalate situations
- Understand the importance of EHCP and have knowledge on how to implement them in a school setting
- Can manage challenging behaviour
- Knowledge of Autism
Protocol can offer:
- A local dedicated consultant in your borough
- Competitive rates of pay (weekly pay, via PAYE)
- Support and training from the Learning and Development team
To apply please call Hannah on 020 8371 7900 or submit your CV
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.