Protocol Education are a leading supply agency who offer day to day roles, long term positions and permanent teaching jobs throughout Key Stage One (KS1) and Key Stage Two (KS2). Working with Protocol Education allows you to develop your teaching skills within a wide range of schools in the Bristol and surrounding area. We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic experienced teachers or NQT’s in the Swindon area.
Protocol education work closely with a number of schools within the Swindon area who work exclusively with us, therefore we have the ability to provide a substantial amount of work for our employees.
Requirements for working with protocol education are:
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS dated within the last year which will be required to go on the update service
• 2 references within the last 3 years
• When working on daily supply you will need the ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis. We are looking for pro-active teachers who are committed to promoting the welfare of children.
The benefits of working with protocol education are:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Continuing professional development (CPD), our training courses include; ‘Child Protection and Safe Guarding’
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ incentive scheme
• Large quantity of education settings in Swindon and surrounding areas which enables you to expand your experience within different settings
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 20 years of education recruitment experience.
When working with protocol education we ensure that you are supported by our honest, friendly consultants. For further information about protocol education visit our website www.protocol-education.com To apply for this position please contact Elly on 0117 9453960 or email email@example.com