Protocol Education have a number of exciting job opportunities based in theGateshead Area for Qualified Primary School Teachers. The ideal candidates will be comfortable teaching to all age groups throughout Early Years and Key Stages 1 & 2. Applications are encouraged from NQTs as well as more experienced teachers as all levels of experience will be considered.
Protocol Education offers all teachers:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
* Free Classroom Management Training
* A wide variety of different positions both day to day and long term
* Continued support through all placements
* Weekly Pay
* Working with the area's leading supply agency means that you are looked after in more ways than one
Come and join an agency that cares about you as a teacher as well as the environment you work in. If you have a teaching qualification within a different subject speciality then get in touch as we might just have the right role for you!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.