Protocol Education has been selected as an approved NTP Tuition Partner to provide high-quality one-to-one and small-group tuition. The National Tutoring Programme (NTP) makes high-quality tutoring available to state-maintained schools to help disadvantaged pupils whose education has been affected by school closures.
Who we are looking for;
- Excellent role models that are energetic and enthusiastic
• Teachers who can deliver excellent tutoring
• QTS or significant experience as a tutor.
• Willing to tutor online and face-to-face when schools return.
• Experience of teaching and working with children.
• Enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one through Protocol Education
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we would love to hear from you! If this is not for you then please apply anyway as we also offer a variety of daily, short and long-term cover assignments throughout Buckinghamshire schools.
Protocol Education can offer you:
• Pay - Weekly
• Pay via PAYE - allowing you to take home as much of your pay as possible.
• A dedicated personal consultant who is also a qualified teacher to support you throughout your time at Protocol Education
• Ongoing CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
If you are interested in applying for the National Tutoring Programme role then please apply online today to Protocol Education.