I am currently looking for Qualified Primary Teachers based in Buckinghamshire to take on long-term, permanent or supply positions. If this sounds like you, whether you are an experienced teacher or newly qualified, we would love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will:
- Have QTS
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Be flexible to work 5 days a week.
- Have high expectations of all pupils.
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the school.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.