Paid to scale
Jan – Easter
Protocol Education are currently recruiting a Year 3 teacher full time.
This is for a school based in Seaford looking for a teacher to join them from January – Easter at least.
The role is full planning and prep however the majority of the planning has been completed and it needs adapting as the term progress’s.
Are you looking for your next school and job security for the next term!
We have a school and position that will be suited to your needs!
Not forgetting...we are always open to NQT's and Overseas Trained Teachers!
Successful applicants must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed). A UK DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Excellent teaching references.
- Be able to commit for the next full term
In return Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay, weekly through PAYE
- Local job opportunities with a dedicated consultant
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to make career progression, supply work can turn into long term roles
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
To apply for this position please submit your CV to this advert or email email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.