Year 2 Primary Teacher
Protocol Education are working with a lovely primary school based in Sheffield who are looking to appoint a temporary Year 2 primary teacher to join them in September for a long-term teaching role.
This primary teaching position will be on a part-time basis (Monday to Wednesday full days) and will be from September 2016 to July 2017.
The school has been observed by OFSTED as a good school where pupils make good progress to reach standards of attainment that are significantly above average. The school offers a range of opportunities including outdoor and adventurous residential activities and a range of educational visits in every year group to extend learning beyond the classroom. They consistently achieve high standards of attainment and strive for continuous improvement in teaching and learning.
To be considered for this primary teaching post you must:
- Be a qualified teacher or an NQT
- Have experience in teaching Key Stage 1 - Year 2
- Have good knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Experience in teaching Y2 Phonics - phase 5
- Be committed to raising and maintaining standards
- Be able to plan, prepare and assess KS1 work
- Be a good communicator and able to work as part of a team
If you are successful, you will receive the following benefits of working with Protocol and our client:
- Access to free CPD
- PAYE or umbrella company pay structure
- Free stationary
- £50 refer a friend scheme
- Portfolio building
- Team of primary consultants to assist you throughout your placement and thereafter
Short-listing and interviews will be held on 29th June 2016.
Apply for this great opportunity today and if your application is successful, our primary consultant Kate will be in touch within 1 working day.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.