We’re looking for Primary School Supply Teachers looking for daily work.
We support several schools in Essex that will be needing additional support.
The perfect Teacher would be flexible, confident and experienced.
To work as a Primary Supply Teacher, you will need:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Experience and knowledge of the national curriculum for Key Stage 1 and/or Key Stage 2
• Strong classroom management skills
• A flexible and adaptable approach to work
• Innovative and resourceful teaching methods
• Commit to a two week bookings at any given time
• To work 5 days per week - no exceptions
Being a supply teacher or support worker for Protocol can give you regular or flexible work depending on your circumstances amongst other great benefits:
• Weekly Pay in-line with teachers pay scales
• Access to specialist support from your consultants
• Access to excellent CPD courses
• Optional teacher events where you can mix and mingle with other supply teachers
• Access to nationwide positions if you are looking to re-locate or try a new area
If you have all these qualities and would like to work with Protocol, please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £38.00
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.