Are you looking for a new challenge?
Have you got experience working across a range of age groups and abilities?
Interested in hearing about the multitude of Primary Teaching vacancies we have around the Wisbech and surrounding areas at our highly-regarded and high-performing schools?
If yes, apply now!
We are looking for hard working and motivated primary teachers to join our great schools in and around Wisbech. The schools we recruit for have a strong and positive stance of CPD- encouraging the professional development of their teaching staff in all regards through their offered courses.
• Free parking
• Motivated and effective School TAs
• Consistent behaviour management
• Free training, both online and on-site
• On-site canteen with hot food
• 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme
• Continuous career development opportunities
• Supportive and outgoing colleagues
• Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
• Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
• Having control over a whole class and maintaining discipline
• Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
• Adhering to the curriculum, including up to date changes in structure
• Liaising with fellow colleagues and parents to get the most out of your pupils' development
• Have a genuine love for teaching your subject
• Good knowledge of the national curriculum
• Experience working with KS1/2 pupils
• A drive to inspire the next generation
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• An enhanced DBS (or willingness to apply)
If this sounds like something that would interest you please don't hesitate to contact me by emailing your CV through the apply now button.
I look forward to hearing from you!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.