Protocol Education are looking to employ a Key Stage One (KS1) and Key Stage Two (KS2) teacher within the South Gloucestershire area for daily supply within a variety of different primary schools.
We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher who has the ability to adapt to a range of different primary schools.
We offer an immense array of work and supply teaching in our schools represents a great opportunity to either gain more professional experience if you are an NQT or a greater chance of longer term work if that's what you are seeking.
Protocol Education requirements are:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Key stage one or two curriculum knowledge (or both)
• 2 professional educational references from within the last 6 years
• UK eligibility to work
• Current DBS on the update service or willingness to apply for one at the cost of £44
• Committed to the safeguarding of the welfare of children
In return we at protocol education offer:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Free continuous professional development training scheme (CPD)
• A supportive, honest, friendly and efficient service from local consultants with over 21 years of experience.
• Refer a friend bonus payment scheme
• CV and interview advice, support and opportunities to be considered for long term and permanent position
When working with protocol education you can be rest assured that you are working with a highly reputable agency where you are valued and are always treated with respect. We hold the DFE quality Mark and numerous other accreditations. To apply for this position or if interested in this role please contact us on 0117 945 3960 or email email@example.com or register on our website at www.protocol-education.com.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.