A great teachers takes a hand, opens a mind and touches a heart'
Are you a great Primary Teacher looking for a new position for September 2022?
Can you able to open minds and touch childrens hearts to ensure they develop a love for learning?
Protocol Education in Cambridge are working with a number of schools who have long term and permanent requirements for September and are looking for strong primary teachers to ensure we meet client demand.
We are looking for:
- Enthusiastic, well-motivated and committed teachers
- An outstanding and creative classroom practitioner with high expectations for pupils’ work and behaviour
- Good knowledge and understanding of the curriculum
Your responsibilities will include:
- Setting, marking and giving feedback on work/homework
- Safeguarding all children
- Planning engaging lessons in line with the primary curriculum
- Supporting and guiding Teaching Assistants
- Attending staff meetings and liaising with colleagues
- An enhanced DBS on the update service (or willingness to get one)
- QTS or a degree qualification in teaching (PGCE)
- Strong knowledge of the curriculum
- Being passionate about teaching and learning
- Tailoring your approach to the individual needs of children where necessary
Please use the 'Apply Now' button and forward your CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.