Protocol Education are seeking to recruit qualified Primary teachers for regular supply bookings at a school in the Cambridge area.
With a high number of schools working in partnership with Protocol, we have regular local work available to start in September and carrying on into the next Academic Year.
At Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay and in-house PAYE.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain years of educational experiences.
•£250 Refer a teacher payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the Peterborough and Cambridgeshire areas.
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
Our supply needs range from ad-hoc supply days to working full time 08:30-16:00 within a school, so we will have the work available to cater for all needs. We will have positions in both KS1 and KS2, so if you have any questions or you would be interested then do get in touch!
Protocol Education also run a guaranteed work scheme, which can be set up for the year, to ensure that you are guaranteed the work that you need.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Reference information for the last five years
• Eligibility to work in the UK and an Enhanced DBS on the update service
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this position or would like further information on how we can support you please register via our website.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.