Are you looking for your next teaching role in Shropshire?
Protocol Education are currently working with an OFSTED rated Outstanding' school in the Borough of Shropshire who are seeking exceptional teachers to start as soon as possible.
Due to an unexpected resignation, the school is now looking to appoint a Year 1 Teacher on a long-term basis. The school is extremely progressive and do their upmost to provide a stimulating and exciting learning environment for their students. The successful applicant would be expected to make use of the schools' brilliant resources and technology to plan outstanding lessons.
The Senior Leadership Team were marked Outstanding' in their most recent inspection. Whilst the expectations are high, you will receive a great deal of support from the SLT who are keen to ensure that all staff members are happy and thriving within the school.
This position is suitable for exceptional NQT's and experienced teachers. TLR is also available for suitable candidates.
• Qualified Teaching Status
• Successful class teaching experience
• A strong knowledge of the UK curriculum with a focus on the year 2 SAT's curriculum
• A commitment to ongoing personal development
Benefits of working with Protocol Education:
• A professional and friendly consultant on hand to help throughout the year
• Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE so no hidden umbrella costs (payroll team on hand to answer any queries)
• Competitive rates of pay (£150-175 per day dependent on experience)
If you have the relevant experience, we would love to hear from you. Please log on to our website www.protocol-education.com