A ‘good’ school in Haringey is a seeking a full time Reception Teacher from September 2022 for the academic year. The salary range is between 32,000 – 42,000 depending on experience. This is a large school with excellent and modern teaching facilities. The quality of teaching is to a high standard and the children are well behaved. Children as well are staff are nurtured and supported to achieve their full potential in a safe and secure environment. There is adequate onsite parking and good transports links.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Deliver teaching in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum that is of a high quality, inspirational and is responsive to the children’s needs enabling all children to reach their full potential.
- Develop lesson plans which effectively support and develop children to learn the communication and language skills and develop the physical, personal, social and emotional skills they need for the next steps in their learning.
- Provide pastoral care and support to children providing them with a secure environment to learn.
- Work to develop and implement planning of highly stimulating activities for the pre-school children with the use of visual aids and teaching resources, lesson plans, learning materials and making imaginative use of the environment.
- Ensure equality, inclusion, diversity and British values are at the heart of all interactions and relationships with children and their families.
In return Protocol will offer you:
× Ongoing CPD
× Competitive rates of weekly pay
× Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
× Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
× A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
× £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher or support staff you refer to us*
To take advantage of this great opportunity email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at www.protocol-education.com
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.