Do you want a job where every day is different? Want to enjoy the amazing role of teaching without the planning and marking aspect?
Protocol Education are working with a school who are looking to appoint a teacher to provide PPA cover throughout the school.
The successful candidate will:
• Carefully follow lesson plans left by the class teacher
• Be confident in their ability to use their own initiative
• Be able to use ongoing assessment and adapt lessons accordingly
The successful applicant will:
• Have an enhanced DBS certificate on the update service or be willing to process a new application
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK
• Be able to provide two references covering the last 2 years.
What Protocol can offer:• competitive pay rates
• FREE ongoing continued professional development (CPD)
• £250 refer a friend scheme
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance. 'Keeping children safe in Education'. We also offer FREE online Safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS update service.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply or get in touch with us.
t: 020 8971 1286
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.