Are you an experienced teacher or a recent NQT looking for a new role in September 2016?
My client, recently judged as Outstanding by OFSTED, is a large Primary Academy in Bromley.
This is a truly exciting time to join a hard-working, motivated, highly successful and flourishing team.
They are seeking to appoint inspirational and talented staff and pride themselves on high expectations where outstanding teaching and the well-being of all pupils and staff are at the heart of their improvement planning, their pedagogy and practice.
Are you a motivated and enthusiastic Classroom Teacher?
Applications are welcome from experienced practitioners, or NQTs who will:
• Model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for children;
• Be committed to on-going professional development;
• Contribute to the wider life at the Academy;
• Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment
• Be innovative, highly motivated and eager to take a lead
• Have good interpersonal skills and are able to work well as part of a team
If you are interested in this position please contact Emily on 020 8461 8900 for more information or send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.