My client is are looking for a creative and talented teacher for KS1 & KS2 who has the desire to progress in all key stages
Are you an enthusiastic, highly motivated teacher with a proven track record looking for a new challenge? Or are you a dynamic NQT, looking to make an impact on children's lives?
Do you enjoy working as part of a team to ensure the best possible outcomes for your pupils and your school? If the answers to these questions are yes, we would love to hear from you.
My client offers:
* a warm, welcoming environment which reflects the very good relationships between adults and pupils
* a leadership team focussed on school improvement, children's achievement and the professional development of staff
* well behaved and motivated children
* an active governing body committed to making a difference
* the opportunity for further career and professional development
* Membership of and training through the highly regarded London Diocese Board of schools
* A comprehensive programme of NQT support and/or induction led by highly experienced staff
* the possibility of a recruitment and retention allowance
* the possibility of a TLR for suitable candidates with experience and appropriate skills
* extra benefits including parking, complimentary tea/coffee and excellent staff facilities
* a school which is seeking to be outstanding
If you are interested in this role then please contact Patrick on 01483 207 510 or email@example.com