Primary Teacher (Key Stage 2)
- £550-£800, weekly pay
- Full-time, Spring term 2023- Summer term 2023, with opportunities for longer term.
- ECTs and experienced teachers are welcome to apply
This ‘Good’ school (Ofsted 2020), based in South Nottingham is keen to appoint a full-time class teacher.
Is proud of their whole school ethos, they pride themselves on all their children achieving and growing in to strong individuals. The school have recently had Ofsted and were described as ‘a happy school where all children felt safe and secure.’
They are looking for a motivated, qualified class teacher to join a talented, friendly teaching team. This role is a fixed term placement based in a KS2 class. You will be someone who shares the vision and belief that all children achieve.
What they offer:
- A forward thinking and encouraging leadership team.
- Two form entry year groups, enabling you to share ideas with other experienced teachers.
- Training and development opportunities for all staff, including full induction programme for newly qualified and experienced teachers.
- A curriculum packed with opportunities, possibilities, and fun.
- Creative, enthusiastic, and happy children who will make you smile.
- The chance to make a real difference to the lives of the children and families.
The successful candidate will be:
- Personable, approachable and able to build positive working relationships with adults and children.
- An excellent teacher with Qualified Teacher Status, with high expectations of all children.
- An inspirer who is able to motivate all pupils to learn; someone who is genuinely interested in children learning in a creative and engaging way.
- Experienced and committed to positive behaviour management strategies.
If this is an opportunity that excites you, we strongly encourage you to Apply Now!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.