Redbridge Primary School requires passionate KS2 Teachers to start in September!
The large school community is one of immense diversity, as pupils are from a wide range of ethnic heritages. The strong relationships, and commitment by all staff to promote the well-being of pupils, create an exceptionally harmonious ethos. Pupils are highly respectful and tolerant of each other. They understand and appreciate differences between people, including those from different faiths and cultures. As a result, pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is promoted exceptionally well. Pupils have an excellent work ethic and strive to achieve their best.
The school needs someone who;
• Strong and ready for the challenge and commitment of taking on the class full time
• Experienced in supporting the development of children who find learning challenging
• Can continue to build on the schools ‘good’ OFSTED report
• Has the confidence and initiative to introduce new ideas to help children to make significant progress
• Can encourage children to enjoy their time at school, raise their aspirations and to try hard at everything they do
Requirements for role:
• Must hold QTS
• A passion and love for teaching
• Creative and an energetic personality
• Highly commitment to the role
If you think you would be suited to this role, would like to work in a supportive and progressive environment and like the opportunity to work in the London Borough of Redbridge please apply now!
If you don't feel you are suitable for this role but know someone who is please feel free to ‘RECOMMEND A FRIEND’ anyone that registers with us and is cleared for work YOU will receive £50 in vouchers!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you and good luck
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.