Protocol Education are working with a lovely primary school in Sheffield, who are looking to appoint a temporary primary teacher to join their school as an in-house cover teacher across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
The role will cover a retirement, initially for 1 year, commencing in September 2016 until July 2017.
This is a full-time teaching post (Monday to Friday)
Pupil progress throughout the school is good and the school are committed to raising attainment as they are continuously striving to improve. The children are happy to be in school and make good progress across both KS1 and KS2, good results have been shown particularly in Year 2 phonics screening and assessment. The school has a small proportion of children with SEN and EAL requirements, but children have access to the curriculum and a strong Learning Support Team.
To be considered for this primary teaching post you must:
- Be a qualified teacher or a newly qualified teacher (NQT)
- Have some experience in teaching Key Stage 1 and/or Key Stage 2
- Have good knowledge of the National Curriculum
- Be committed to raising and maintaining standards
- Be able to plan, prepare and assess KS1 and KS2 work
- Be a good communicator and able to work as part of a team
If you are successful, you will receive the following benefits of working with Protocol and our client:
- Access to free CPD
- PAYE or umbrella company pay structure
- Free stationary
- £50 refer a friend scheme
- Portfolio building
- Team of primary consultants to assist you throughout your placement and thereafter
Interviews will be held w/c 4th July, so apply for this fantastic opportunity now! If your application is successful, our consultant Kate will contact you within 1 working day.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.