An opportunity has arisen for an engaging and interactive Primary Teacher who has the ability to provide children with the experiences to develop independence and responsibility. My Client is a good school in the Bromley area, the position will be full time starting after the Easter break for the summer term. This post has the potential to continue into the next academic year. The teacher would be proactive in the department’s planning and development of teaching; leading the planning and ongoing assessments in the class. The successful candidate will help support and continue the school’s commitment to the development of it's pupils.
The school can offer:
• an invigorating learning environment
• friendly, supportive and dedicated colleagues
• opportunity for future development
• a chance to be part of an exciting time in the school’s continued development
The ideal candidate should:
• Have the ability to build rapport with parents
• Support pupils to make progress through providing personalised experiences
• Have very good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Be confident in behavioural management
Candidates should have:
• Overseas Trained Teachers and NQT's are also welcomed
• Relevant experience in a classroom environment
• Relevant KS1 and KS2 experience
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will call you back to discuss further.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.