Primary Teacher required
An exciting opportunity has become available at a Kettering Academy. The position is for a full time Key Stage 2 teacher. The Academy is a lovely school where staff are happy and fully committed to making the school a wonderful place to enjoy teaching within.
They are looking for a positive and passionate Qualified Primary School Teacher who has:
· Qualified Teaching Status
· Proven experience in teaching at primary level, with a good understanding and knowledge of the KS2 curriculum and how young children develop.
· Drive, passion, and enthusiasm for learning.
Dedication to maintaining and continuing to improve school standards with high expectations of all pupils.
This Primary Academy who offers;
· A friendly, happy, inclusive school.
· Staff and parents who are friendly and supportive and a SLT who are committed to supporting the team to ensure pupils receive the best educational experience.
· Pupils who are well behaved and polite and show excellent characteristics of effective learning.
Children who are happy and eager to learn.
· Experienced support staff.
· A leadership team who actively encourage creative and innovative teaching.
· CPD opportunities.
· A chance to be a valued member of the team
This is a PERMANENT opportunity for the right candidate. Please call Bernadette on 01604 214715 for an informal conversation about the opportunity.