September is coming fast!
Our schools based in the Greenwich area are looking for Teachers, both experienced and NQTs to interview in the summer term who will be looking for a new opportunity come September 2016.
- 1 Year UK Teaching Experience preferred but NQT's welcome
- Key Stage 1 or 2 Experience
- 1 Full Academic Year - option of Permanent Role
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Situated in the local area
- Easily accessible on train lines
- September Start or sooner if available.
To be considered for a role in either the Early Years Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2, you will need to have qualified teacher status in the UK. You will also need to be up to date with the primary national curriculum.
If you are looking for a new role please apply and we will be in touch asap
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.