Protocol Education require qualified and experienced primary school teachers for day to day supply and long-term assignments in Central London, Camden, Islington and Hackney.
In return, Protocol Education offers:
• Competitive rates of pay
• An abundance of work in a wide range of schools
• Free professional development training
• Numerous teacher events during term time, access to our teacher resource centre and “recommend a friend” incentives
• A supportive, honest, friendly and efficient service.
In order to register with Protocol Education, you must:
• Be a qualified teacher
• Be able to provide 2 references
• Have a valid and current DBS Enhanced Disclosure Certificate that is registered on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one
• Have the right to work in the UK.
Protocol Education is the UK’s largest independent Education provider with 20 UK locations and offices overseas. We hold the DfE Quality Mark, ISO 9001:2000, IIP accreditation and have won numerous industry related awards. We are proud to be the only major national Education Agency to hold the Recruitment and Employment Confederation’s Audited status – the industry’s “Gold Standard” and to have won the "best temporary agency" award in the recent 2013 awards for recruitment excellence.
Consequently, working with Protocol you can rest assured that you are working with a highly reputable agency where you are valued and are treated with respect – always.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.