Primary Teacher in Camden, Central London
Protocol Education are seeking to appoint primary teachers to join our successful supply teaching team working across Key Stage 1 (KS1). We are looking for primary teachers to work in Camden, Central London and to ensure that we can meet our school's requirements this role would be best suited to those living within a 10 mile radius of Camden.
The successful candidates will have sound knowledge of the Key Stage 1 National Curriculum and prior experience of working in primary schools. You will be skilled in motivating students to learn and make progress, and be willing to complete all daily aspects of teaching, including marking and feedback. This is an exciting opportunity to build your teaching portfolio and make a presence in various schools.
To be considered for this position of primary teacher you must:
- Have experience in teaching within primary schools - preferably in KS1
- Hold Qualified Teacher status (QTS) or be a newly qualified teacher (NQT)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of primary teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Protocol Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Protocol Primary Supply Team you will benefit from:
- A dedicated Primary Consultant and team
- Variety and choice of schools to work in, including those working exclusively with Protocol
- Good rates of pay
- Excellent opportunities for free CPD
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Protocol Education contact Lucy Dannahy on 020 3219 7715 or email me LDannahy@protocol-education.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.