- Must have experience across EYFS and KS1
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic, be able to work using your own initiative but also be able to contribute to a dedicated team
- The ideal candidate will be professional and passionate about raising attainment
- Passionate about delivering Outstanding lessons
The school's qualities:
- Can offer the successful candidates support and professional development with excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Excellent support from staff and external agencies
- Dedicated to assist in planning and lesson development
Protocol Education are required to take safeguarding steps which include:
•2 year professional references and work experience, gaps listed
•Proof of address and right to work in the UK
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
•Competitive rates of pay.
•Free continuing professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
•Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
•Bonus refer a friend' payment scheme.
•The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the South Gloucestershire and Bristol areas.
•CV and interview advice and support.