Are you looking for a change come Septrember? Are you wanting to have more control over the days you work?
Protocol Education are looking for teachers of all experience to join their team of supply teachers to work in schools across the Wakefield and South Leeds area. As a supply teacher you might be covering a class for a full day or be more floating PPA cover. If this role sounds like something you would be interested, we would love to hear from you!
To apply for this role, you need:
- Qualified Teacher with QTS.
- The ability to provide 2 past references from other educational settings.
- The eligibility to work in the UK.
- An enhanced DBS or be willing to apply for one through Protocol Education.
- The ability to be flexible and adapt on a daily basis.
Protocol can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay using a Pay As You Earn system (PAYE)
- Lots of opportunities for Continued Professional Development through free training courses (CPD)
- An honest and friendly team of recruitment specialists to support you
- A generous £250 Refer a Friend scheme
Apply Now - www.protocol-education.com
Call our Primary Team - 0113 233 7020
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.