Protocol education are looking for an excellent Primary Teacher to join a top-performing primary school in Wandsworth area.
The school is three form entry and has been graded "good" by Ofsted. They are looking for someone who has had at least one year’s academic teaching experience within a "Good" or "Outstanding" Primary school.
- Teaching core subjects, Literacy, Numeracy, Physical Education and Social Science
- Developing pupils’ abilities and interests with a wide range of creative activities
- Encouraging children’s personal development
- Building relationships with parents including organising parent, teacher meetings
- Supervising extra-curricular activities
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons designed to meet the individual needs of each student
The school can offer:
- Well trained teacher support staff
- An inclusive and multicultural environment
- Training and support from other staff at the school
Protocol can offer:
- Professional, friendly and approachable support
- Competitive rates of pay
If you feel like this is the ideal role for you, APPLY NOW!!!
If you need any further information please feel free to contact me in my email email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.