Protocol Education are currently looking for an experienced PPA teacher to cover Maternity leave at an established and professional Primary School located in Islington, London. The role itself will commence in September 2022 and the ideal candidate would be someone who has recently taught across the curriculum and has a clear understanding of the current curriculum.
***Candidates must be willing to attend for a morning/afternoon trial***
- Excellent weekly pay, paid into your account every Friday
- Consistent work for you on going
- Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
- Borough specific consultants who are an expert in your area to find you local work
- Opportunities for professional development
- Rewarding job with an excellent, supportive team around you
- Recommend a friend incentive scheme earning up to £250 per person
The right candidate will have:
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work as a team
- The ability to work towards deadlines
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
If you think you are suitable for this position, please apply now to avoid missing out!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.