Looking for a new teaching role for September?
Primary Teacher – Waltham Forest
We have a great opportunity to work as a teacher at a brilliant primary school that really values their teachers, and their individual teaching styles. The ideal person will have a QTS and some experience working with KS1&2 aged children. This will be a year long contract.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Be inventive
- Have patience and be reliable
- Have knowledge of the curriculum
- Have a team mentality
- Effectively manage their workload
- Have an understanding of different learning/teaching styles to make learning an inclusive experience
- Be able to communicate with parents/carers, staff members, children, and other agencies
The school can offer:
- Advice, training and support from other staff at the school
- A multicultural environment where the aim is to provide high quality, inclusive lessons
- Well trained classroom support staff
Protocol can offer:
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts. If you are looking for a rewarding challenge and have the suitable qualifications and personal qualities, we would encourage you to apply now
- Competitive rates of pay
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.