£120-£155 per day
Protocol Education are looking for an experienced and passionate Primary Teacher holding a QTS qualification, for a school in Wandsworth area.
This job is full-time, starting in September, 8:00am-4:30pm.
Roles and Responisbilities:
- Teaching core subjects including Literacy, Numeracy, Physical Education and Social Sciences
- Encouraging childrens personal development
- Supervising extra curricular activities
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons designed to meet the individual needs of each student
- Building relationships and communicating effectively with parents/carers
- Developing children's abilities and interests with a range of creative activities
The School can offer:
- Ongoing support and training
- An inclusive and multi-cultural environment
- Well trained teacher support staff
Protocol can offer:
- Professional, friendly and approachable support
- Competitive rates of pay
However, if you need any further information please feel free to contact me in my email email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.