Year 2 Primary Teacher in Tower Hamlets:
This school in Tower Hamlets has been rated 'Good' by Ofsted. They are currently looking for a Year 2 Primary Teacher, to work part-time, 3 days a week. The ideal candidate will have relevant experience within either KS1 or KS2. The ideal teacher must be passionate about learning and have excellent classroom management. You must hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
Role and Responsibilities:
- A determined, creative and inspirational teaching style
- Build strong relationships with parents, students and staff
- Teaching of core subjecys including, Literacy, Numeracy, Physical Education and Social Science
- Supervising extra-curricular activities
- Creating an inclusive and multi-cultural learning environment
- Encouraging children's personal development
What Protocol offer:
- Competitive rates of pay that reflect your experience and responsibilities
- Social events
- £250 refer a friends bonus
- Free Webinars
- Ongoing support from our approachable and friendly team
All applicants will require the appropraite qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to work within the UK.
Protocol Education is commited to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accoradance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping children safe in Education'. We also offer FREE safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS update service.
If you are interested in this role then please appy or get in touch with us.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.