Primary Teacher - Ealing
We have a great opportunity to work as a KS1 teacher at a brilliant school that truly values their teachers and and their individual teaching styles. This role is part-time, Monday- Wednesday, 8:00am-4:00pm. The successful candidate will start from September - December. QTS qualification and relevant experience within the KS1 is essential for this role.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have knowledge of the curriculum
- Effectively manage their workload
- Have good communcation and relationships with parents/carers
- Have a good understanding of different learning styles, creating an inclusive environment
- Have a passion for working with children
- Be realiable and intentive
In order to apply for this role you must obtain the following:
- Current DBS Check and be on the update service
- Reference information from the past 2 years
- QTS Qualification
- UK eligibility to work
What Protocol can offer:
- Competitve rates of pay
- Free professional development training
- Free ongoing DBS checks
- A dedicated and approachable consultant, providing ongoing support
- £250 referrel scheme bonus
If you are interested apply now.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.