Are you looking for a new teaching role in September?
Year 2 Primary School Teacher in Newham
An Ofsted Outstanding school are looking for a Year 2 (KS1) Primary School teacher who is looking for an exciting new oppourtunity within the Education Sector. The ideal candidate will have a QTS and relevant experience working with KS1 children. This job is full-time, 8:00am - 4:00pm, starting in September.
The school can offer:
- Well trained teacher support staff
- An inclusive and multicultural environment
- Training and support from other staff at the school
- Teaching core subjects, Literacy, Numeracy, Physical Education and Social Science
- Developing pupils abilities and interestes with a wide range of creative activities
- Encouraging childrens personal development
- Building relationships with parents including organising parent, teacher meetings
- Supervising extra-curricular activities
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons designed to meet the individual needs of each student
Protocol can offer:
- Professional, friendly and approachable support from our hardworking team
- Competitive rates of pay
Protocol Education is commited to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping children safe within Education'. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All applicants must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS update service.
Apply now if you are interested.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.