Due to the continued high demand for Supply Teachers, Protocol Education are looking to recruit primary school teachers of all experiences to work across the Wakefield area. Being a supply teacher gives you an excellent opportunity to experience new schools and develop your skills as a practitioner. We have a range of immediate starts available across all Key Stages.
What do you need to have?
- Qualified Teacher with QTS.
- The ability to provide references for your past 3 years of employment.
- The eligibility to work in the UK.
- An enhanced DBS or be willing to apply for one through Protocol Education.
- The ability to be flexible and adapt on a daily basis.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Lots of opportunities for Continued Professional Development through free training courses (CPD)
- An honest and friendly team of recruitment specialists to support you
- A generous £250 Refer a Friend scheme
If you are interested in applying for this role, please register online via our website www.protocol-education.com. Alternatively give one of our Primary Team a call on 0113 233 7020.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.